Sunday, December 18, 2011

D reason y?


Actually, i already stopped writing my thesis & on9...but my head, mind & soul can't stop thinking about it...
That why i don't want my friends know about it
It caused me another matters...

Its not about how selfish u are,,
But Ur matters are not related with ur friends

Am I still can hold on??
Yes, I am...
Even its not easy, but d pain was jus fine
Heart hurt is okay but me as burden was hurt so much dear,,,
Trust me,,cz i know myself
"D more ppl care about me, d more I will running away"...
Pls my frenzs,,,pls separated my problems with our happening life in campus
I’m begging both of U...

Because I’m still can laughing, joking & smile...
Coz I know Allah with me....

Remember my dear blogger frenzs??
I always said,,, “Lawak & senyuman boleh menunjukkan kebodohan & masalah seseorang!”.

Dis is NOT so AM I, rite??....huhu!

No comments: